These are hands-down the best phones with a near-stock Android experience you can get. Another great thing worth highlighting is that they will be among the first to get the latest version of Android when it launches, as Google sends it out to its Pixel phones on day one.
- Tap RESTORE to make any changes you have made permanent.
- If nothing happens ~30 seconds after clicking on “get updates”, it means that the update has failed.
- It uses advanced algorithms and features like HDR+ and Night Sight to enhance the brightness, contrast, and color of photos, resulting in images that are more vivid and detailed.
- The quickest way to revert your phone back to its stock ROM is to restore your Nandroid backup.
However, after searching the web for a while I just can’t seem to find any stock ROMs that are for CP8722_U00, only for CP8722_S00 which I assume is probably incompatible. If restoring a Nandroid backup isn’t a viable option, then your next best bet is to flash a stock ROM.
People have downloaded these APKs million times and there is no report of any malicious code in any of the Google Camera port built by any developers. Earlier I removed this section assuming this is a very old version. But I have added this section back because the Gcam 8.1 APK is one of the most stable version that runs on many Android phones and gives better results than these new versions. GCam APK is generally safe to use, but since it is a third-party app that is not officially supported by Google, there is always a small risk involved when using it. It is stock Android firmware recommended to only download GCam APK from trusted sources to reduce the risk of downloading a malicious version of the app. Additionally, there are more amazing features, which is why this camera is found in the phones of people who love photography. To install GCam on your smartphone, go through this step-by-step procedure.
- Locate the appropriate custom ROM build for your exact device variant.
- Some privacy enhancing tools/features may block access to something GCam needs.
- It’s the first tool you should use if you ever need to unbrick your phone.
- Just check the boxes next to the apps you want to save and hit Backup at the bottom.
Due to differences in the way Google and other brands do slow motion, this feature is often broken or quality isn’t very good. If it’s not available, the only solution is to install the Google Photos app. This usually happens when you’re trying to use a version made for a newer Android version.